Monitor employee performance using security video
The ability to monitor employee performance using security video creates a new business management paradigm – where ownership is able to control success at a granular level.
Your restaurant or sports bar locations already have security cameras and video – now that video asset can be leveraged to drive higher revenue, margin and overall customer experience.
Key Benefits of Using Video to Monitor Employee Performance:
- Control business success at a granular level
- Identifies under-performing employees
- Tracks compliance with customer service metrics
- Spotlights problems needing quick attention
- Measures service transactions, times, components
- Affordable: big return for low cost
Retail service business can’t succeed with under-performing employees. But how do owners and managers retain top people while giving focused training to those who need it and termination notices to identified bad actors. Managers can’t watch everyone all the time.
Traditional methods of measuring success put management in the difficult position of having to make judgments based on limited or subjective information. Promoting, training, motivating and firing the correct people remains one of the biggest problems in restaurant, hospitality and retail service business.
Having Storegistics to monitor employee performance using security video gives your management team a new, objective tool. Our monitoring team is watching, measuring and scoring activity – captured on camera.
As a result, employee performance against service goals and compliance with business policies is tracked at a granular level. Good employees can be rewarded, under-performers can be trained in the exact activity needing improvement and non-performers can be let go.
Monitor Employee Performance
- Leverages your existing investment in security video
- Identify under-performing employees
- Monitor and score critical customer service metrics
- Track employee compliance with management’s business goals
- Measure customer transactions, times, service components
- Focus training based on objective, video data
- Reward employees who outperform
Closely monitoring employee performance means retail owners and management teams have new, expanded control over costs, losses and results.
Video monitoring employee performance can form
the core of your strategy
With an objective, video monitoring solution your management team can know with near-certainty that they’re promoting, training, motivating and firing the correct people.
At the same time, a pro-great employee culture is created which further helps retain your best people. If your service business is about the quality of your people, Storegistics can form the foundation of your management process.
Example areas of employee performance to monitor using Storegistics:
- Compliance with customer service expectations
- Compliance with operational processes & standards
- Cash handling requirements
- PoS transaction validation
- Transaction times
- Customer response times / wait times
- Table service procedures / time metrics
- Cleanliness standards
- Linger times for employees & customers
- Participation rates: marketing displays, signage, menus
Video monitoring of employee performance can form the core of your management strategy – across multiple operational areas – with rotating Watch Windows aimed at what matters most to management; at the moment and over time.
Like all our solutions, Storegistics includes a dedicated project manager who works with you to understand the ongoing needs of your business and fine tunes our service to meet those needs.